Insured: All foreign nationals visiting Iran, individually or collectively, for such purposes and pilgrimage.
Note: The services covered by this policy shall be extended to the insured, individually or collectively, subject to the compatibility of the recorded personal details in the policy with those registered in his/her passport.
Bodily injury: Bodily injury means an occurrence of any sudden, forcible factor beyond the control of the insured within the term of insurance.
Disease: Sudden and unpredictable conditions being contracted, started and originated after the insured’s arrival in Iran, causing his/her own or his/her agent’s application for aid.
Loss: Any incident leading to the supply of the services subject of this policy.
Dependents: Insured’s father, mother, children, wife, brothers, and sisters.
Intensive medical cause: Bodily injury or disease jeopardizing the insured’s good health.
Euro: The current monetary unit of the European Union.
Franchise: The portion of medical expenses borne by the insured.
B. The scope of coverage:
The benefits stipulated in chapter II of this contract through the Islamic Republic of Iran.
C. Duration of coverage:
The services specified in this contract shall continue solely in Iran for a maximum duration of 92 consecutive days.
D. The statute of limitation:
The claims pertaining to this coverage shall be subject to the stature of limitation two years after the date of the due incidents causing such claims.
A. Medical transfer:
Should the insured suffer bodily injuries caused by an accident, unexpected disease or mandatory quarantine during the term of this contract, Bimeh Iran shall arrange and pay for the services as follows:
B. Reimbursement of treatment expenses:
C. Dental emergency expenses:
Subject to limit as indicated in the policy (or equivalent in I.R.I Rials). The expenses are only payable on treating toothache, tooth decay, and extraction of the tooth.
D. Repatriation of the corpse:
In the event of insured decease, Bimeh Iran commits itself to take all the requisite measures and pay for the due costs of the preparatory actions and procurement of coffin for subsequent transfer of the corpse to the nearest airport to the designated burial site in the insured’s respective country. However, this policy shall not cover the funeral and burial costs.
E. Repatriation of unaccompanied minors:
Should the insured be unable to undertake the custody of a minor under l5 years of age accompanied him/her at the time of incident, due to his/her medical transfer or repatriation of his/her corpse, Bimeh Iran shall take the necessary measures to secure repatriation of the concerned minor to his/her respective country.
F. Legal aid:
Expenses of claim against the insured during his domicile in Iran up to 250 Euros or equivalent in I.R.I. Rials.
G. Loss of documents:
The expenses of preparing losses of main journey documents such as passport, driving License or consulate documents up to 200 Euro or equivalent in I.R.I. Rials.
H. Undertake attendant’s travel to Iran from the country of origin in an emergency:
In the case the insured is hospitalized for more than 10 days because of illness or accident which is under the coverage of this insurance, Bimeh Iran would pay for travel costs of one of his next of kin from the country of origin to Iran. (Transportation costs to the place in which insured is hospitalized).
A. The services subject of this contract shall be extended only to visitors whose sojourn in Iran lasts less than 92 consecutive days.
B. The insured’s commitments do not cover the medical costs borne, directly or indirectly, by the insured without prior notification and consent of Bimeh Iran (Subject of chapter IV of this contract).
C. Other exclusion: The commitment of the insurer subject of this contract are also excluded from the cases as follows:
A. General Procedure
1. Application for aid: In emergency cases the insured is required to contact the nearest round-the-clock aid center of Bimeh Iran, prior to any personal initiative, to provide them with the following information.
2. Timely contact with Bimeh Iran.
B. General conditions:
1. Restriction: upon the occurrence of loss the insured shall take all the required measures to ensure further expansion of its effects and repercussions.
2. Recovery: In appropriate cases. The insured shall furnish Bimeh Iran with all the documents and proceeding in order to enable the latter to recover the due losses from the relevant sources.
3. Claim prescription Period: Any claim arising from this policy can only put forward within a deadline of two years from nullification, cancellation or expiration date of this policy and after the deadlines, claims are not admissible. The time limit for action can be nullified by a written and formal declaration submitted by each party only for one time. In the case of interruption, the period extends more one year after reminded time.
4. Other conditions: