The payment is encrypted and
transmitted securely with an SSL
In 7 Days Natures Treasures & Horseback Riding Tour, we will show you the most sensational places in Golestan province in just 7 days and take you on amazing adventures. Experience everything from mud volcanoes to birdwatching in Gomishan wetland, hiking to spectacular waterfall and trekking through fabulous scenery to see ancient Yew trees, horseback riding in the Golestan national park and the Gokcheh Dagh hills, watching horse racing.
This tour is ideal for beginners as well as for more experienced riders. We welcome individuals, families and all kinds of groups who want to enjoy themselves outdoors. The facilities offer people an easy way to enjoy our horses and the experience of our staff will ensure the safety of all participants.
Spring and Autumn
■ ■ ■ □ □
3* or 4* Hotels/ Traditional House
– Hotel check-in time generally is at 2:00 PM. So, according to your arrival time, if you need early check-in you must book an extra day.
– The price includes double and twin rooms in Hotels. Obviously, single rooms cost an extra fee.
– Private or single rooms are not available in some traditional local houses. No Bed, but sleeping equipment is traditional comfortable Mattresses and Blankets.
– Use Minibus / Van / Private car depending on your group size
– The number of meals depending on your arrival and departure time may be changed.
– Vegetarian dishes are also possible upon request.
– The priority in sightseeing may be changed. It is due to the time of your arrival, your guide’s discretion, and official and unofficial holidays of some museums. Also, some activities in the itinerary may be changed depending on the weather conditions.
– The horseback riding tours can be combined differently in the most enjoyable way for the participants, according to both weather conditions and group riding skills.
– This tour is suited both for beginners and experienced riders, horses are selected according to the riding experience.
Early morning we move from Tehran to Golestan province. Visiting Veresk historic bridge in our way and talk about the history of Iran’s northern railway and the stories behind it. Then we continue to our first destination called Gomishan. After surfing in the heart of the city’s traditional texture and seeing its old houses, we listen to the ethnic music of Turkmen and welcome to eat traditional Turkmen dishes at our night residence.
Visit the beating heart of Golestan nature, the mud volcanoes around Gomishan, as well visit the Gomishan International Wetland which each year, in winter, host birds such as Saker falcon, Flamingo, Swans, and so on. We also experience the horseback riding in the Bandar Turkman or Agh Qala.
On the morning of the third day, we move towards the forest region. First, we visit the Kaboudval waterfall. After lunch, we go to our residence. We experience and touch the features of the rural lifestyle in Siah-Roodbar village near the reserve of Yew ancient trees (Sorkhdar tree). Surfing the village texture, visiting indigenous products and listen to Katouli Music. Spend local foods for each meal and engaged in the preparation and baking of local bread.
O/N Local house in a village
We go to the reserved forest after breakfast to visit ancient “Sorkhdar” trees as a live heritage along with magnificent trees like oak. We are supposed to see some witness trees that many centuries passed since their birth. Their life has continued throughout the development of the Greek and Roman empires and the emergence of great religions such as Islam and Christianity to the present. While they may look like ordinary trees, they have incredible stories to tell. At the end of our way, we visit the Norouz Waterfall and do some water play in there.
O/N Local house in a village
We move to the Turkmen Sahra, the land of the wild horses and stay in a Turkmen village called “Tamer Qara Quzi”. At first, we meet with the horses and our guide, then ride on Turkmen horses to explore the region on the Golestan forest path. In this program, horse riding coaches will accompany us and you could learn the initial training of horseback riding. Then we continue to the village to enjoy a Turkmen Folklore Dance before going to dinner.
O/N Turkmen Sahra
Ready to attend and watch the exciting horse riding competitions in Gonbad-e Qabus. At the end of the day, we visit Gonbad-e Qābus brick tower, located in the middle of the city.
O/N Turkmen Sahra
We ride in the Gokcheh Dagh hills of Turkmen Sahra to visit the shrine of Khaled Nabi (which Turkmen believe him as a pre-Islamic prophet) to see this entire vast region in one panoramic view. We have some walk in the cemetery next to the shrine to see the mysterious standing stones they use at the very ancient times. After that, we will ride down and eat lunch with the locals in their local house. In the afternoon we go back to Tehran.